About This Project
Groups of up to three visitors use small but powerful medieval siege catapults to launch projectiles at targets of varying difficulty. The group collaborate to achieve a high score in a target shooting exercise.
- At the far end of the range there is a castle which must be captured. The castle has a portcullis. Behind the portcullis is a knight.
- Each user has control of a siege catapult to fire projectiles at the various targets.
- Automated catapult loading and trajectory settings are provided for each catapult.
- Firing is controlled by a large floor switch at each firing station.
- Overhead screens show the scores and the time remaining in the game.